Saturday, August 19, 2006

19 August 2006

Our children, Chung En and Hui En, left Singapore this morning to return to Kuala Lumpur as Hui En starts college again on the 21st after a week's break. Chung En is still having his end-of-1st-year University hols.

Chris will return to Singapore tomorrow night to be with me for my 3rd 3-weekly cycle of chemotherapy.
Monday, 21st: I go in to take a blood test.
Tuesday, 22nd: I see Dr Ang who will assess the blood test results and then decide whether I can start on my 3rd cycle immediately. For the 1st 3-weekly cycle, I was given a cocktail of 3 drugs. For the 2nd cycle, 4 drugs were given. For the 3rd cycle, Dr Ang may give me a strong cocktail of 5 drugs. We will see what happens on the 22nd.

Prayer requests:
* Please pray for God-given wisdom for Dr Ang and us as we discuss options for the next course of treatment on the 22nd.
* Strength, peace and minimal side-effects during the 3-day chemotherapy treatment and after.
* Safety and good health for Chris and the children as they travel about.

Thank you again for being such good friends and for your support to us as a family.

Blessings,
Luan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home