Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Update from Chris & Luan

Many heartfelt thanks to one and all, dear ones, for your persevering prayers and support. It definitely has encouraged me and the family in so many ways as we press on trusting the Lord wholeheartedly.

From Luan:
"I completed my 1st cycle of 3 consecutive days of 3-hourly intensive chemotherapy on 12 July. Praise the Lord I had minimal side-effects (except a 24-hour period of stomach upset and diarrhea), taking the chemo well. This is now my 3rd week in Singapore. I am staying with my sisters in their HDB flat in Simei. Been resting and eating as well as I should to strengthen my body. The Lord has been so gracious in providing me with much daily spiritual nourishment for the soul, spirit and mind too. We find comfort in the words of Jesus to Jairus, “Fear not, believe only, for she shall be made whole” (Luke 8.50)

My 2nd cycle of chemotherapy will be from 31 July (Mon) to 2 August (Wed), followed by a 3-week break again. Please continue to uphold me in your prayers for minimal side-effects this second round. Chris will come down to be with me from the 29th July till 7th August. Thank you once again."

Chris Leong
El's Eagle
Bandar Utama

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home