Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Contents From Email Update 3

Luan went to see the Dr. Ang last Friday, 7 July 06.

The result of some tests seemed to indicate that the tumor was of a slow growth type.

But on Monday, 10 July 06 when he did an MRI, he found that the 2 pelvic tumors had grown and thus commenced the chemotherapy immediately.

Luan would have finished the third dose by today Wednesday, 12 July. Dr. Ang was amazed (so are we) that Luan seem to suffer no side effects after two doses (of 3.5 hours each) of chemotherapy treatment.

Praise the Lord indeed! Let us continue to pray that every cancer cell will be destroyed never to return!

Let us not forget to worship our loving & Almighty God Who can do the impossible!

2 Comments:

At 10:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Christopher

Not sure if this gets to you. I am Raja Segran. We were together in VCF in MU.

I'm so sorry to hear about Luan. I met Soo Inn today, and he told me this. I'm back in Singapore working in Covenant EFC.

Grace my wife and I will be praying. In God's providence I hope we will be able to meet sometime.

Raja

 
At 9:42 AM, Blogger Ken said...

Hi uncle Chris and aunty Luan,

We are all praying ... :)

God bless.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home