Sunday, July 30, 2006

30 July 2006

This weekend, Chris and our two children are here in Singapore with me. We celebrated the Lord's Supper this morning. The last time I saw the children was more than 3 weeks ago here. Thankful for this reunion with them, though a short one. Both of them will return to Kuala Lumpur tomorrow morning. Chris will be with me till 7 August as I undergo my 2nd cycle of chemotherapy, starting tomorrow.

As of today, most of my hair is gone. I am wearing a scarf. In fact, have an assortment of scarves and a wig loaned to me by my sister's friend!

Please do continue to intercede for me. For these past few days, I feel the tumour and have been having quite some discomfort in my abdominal/pelvic region and in my bowel movements. Please pray for wisdom for my doctor, Dr Ang Peng Tiam, to administer the most suitable treatment for me in this 2nd cycle of chemo. He is a Christian and he said I must pray for the Lord to heal. Again, please pray for very minimal side effects of this 2nd chemo treatment.

Thank you for your persevering prayers and support. We appreciate you.

"Only believe; and do not be afraid."

Luan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home